First time logging into NCORP-SYS?
NCORP-SYS is a private system that performs a variety of functions to support the
NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP).
Notable functions include:
Maintaining the site make-up and organizational hierarchy of all
NCORP Community and Minority/Underserved sites.
Requesting rostering of NCORP sites, investigators, and research associates to Research Bases.
Rostering requests are communicated to the
Regulatory Support System (RSS) and evaluated by Research Bases in RSS.
Persons must be rostered before access may be given to additional NCI websites including
CTSU, the Oncology Patient Enrollment Network (OPEN), and Rave.
Rostering is a pre-requisite to role assignment performed via the CTSU website (using RUMS).
Viewing protocol information, funding details, and accrual information related to NCORP site enrollments.
Authorizing access to the NCORP-Portal. The NCORP-Portal is a resource containing meeting materials,
guidelines, and other resources for NCORP members. Access to the NCORP-Portal can be granted to
authorized users of NCORP-SYS with a web user account.
NCORP-SYS is funded by the NCI Division of Cancer Prevention.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.